We would like to inform you that Act CLVI of 2016 on the State Tasks of the Development of Tourist Areas, which entered into force on 1 January 2021, under the amendment of the Act
from 1 September 2021, a new condition for the use of the accommodation service is that the user presents his or her identity document to the accommodation provider. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept guests who do not present their ID.
Guests from the European Union can accept ID cards and passports.
Only passports from third-country guests are accepted for personal identification and document reading.
From 29 October 2021 The 584/2021. (X. 14.) according to the Government Decree, guests under the age of 14 do not have to present their identity documents.
Room rates include the following facilities:
- Accomodation in Spa superior rooms
- Healthy buffet breakfast and buffet dinner - as needed
- Our hotel does not have a diet kitchen and therefore cannot undertake special diets (e.g. the lactose-free or gluten-free diet). In addition, our breakfast and dinner buffet will list allergens.
- Unlimited use of the Spa Pool and Sauna World
- Indoor adventure pool, swimming pool, thermal pool, children’s pool, Jacuzzi, whirlpool, bio sauna, Finnish saunas, steam bath, ice cave
- Outdoor swimming and adventure pools (availability subject to season)
- Fitness room
- Bath robe (only for adults)
- Internet in the bedrooms and in the common areas of the hotel (Wi-Fi)
Other fees to pay:
- Local tax (over 18 years): 1.8 Euro / person / night
- Outdoor parking from the direction of Alma street (main entrance): 4 € /car / night
- Outdoor parking from the direction of Kanicai street (back entrance): 2 € /car / night
- Garage fee: 7 € / car / night
- Free use of electric car charger when using the underground garage!
Capacity of the hotel bedrooms:
- Spa superior PLUS double room: max. 2 adults and 1 child (on extra bed or baby cot)
- Spa superior family room: max. 4 adults and 2 children (on extra bed) or 5 adults, min. 2 adults and 3 children
- Spa superior connecting room: max. 4 adults and 2 children (on sofa bed) or 5 adults, min. 2 adults and 3 children
- Spa senior suite: max. 2 adults and 2 children (on sofa bed) or 3 adults
- Spa premium suite: max. 2 adults and 1 children (on sofa bed)
- Spa superior apartment: max. 2 adults and 2 children (on sofa bed) or 3 adults
Cash, Bank transfer, Credit card: EC/MC, Visa, Visa electron, AMEX, Maestro, VPAY
Cash payments in our hotel are only in HUF and EUR.
Cancellation conditions - vary by season:
The reservation can be cancelled 3 days before the arrival free of charge. In case of cancellation within 3 days, the full price of the ordered rooms and facilities for the entire stay will be invoiced.
Cancellation policy for priority periods:
Your booking will become final upon transfer of the deposit.
Your reservation can be modified 30 days before the date of arrival, but cannot be cancelled, the amount paid can later be used for accommodation and half board, the amount paid will not be refunded by Karosinvest Zrt.
No modification is possible within 30 days, the amount paid will not be refunded by Karosinvest Zrt, it will be accounted for as a penalty.
Check in, check out:
- check-in: from 4.00 p.m.
- check-out: until 10.00 a.m.
- Late check out: 4 Euro / room / hour or up to 4.00 p.m. 15 Euro / room, following to availability.
For request we gladly provide our rooms with pool view – following to availability - for a charge of 5 Euro / room / night.
Bath robes: Only for adults - changing for request is 5 Euro.
Use of the children’s play room:
- Use of the children’s play room: free
- For children from 1 to 6 years old, we provide free kindergarten supervision during opening hours in the playground.
- Child care:
- Monday 9-15 h
- Tuesday 9-15 h
- Friday 9-18 h
- Saturday 9-18 h
- Sunday 9-13 h
* Free babysitting applies during playroom opening hours.
No pets are allowed.
High seasons in Hotel Karos Spa:
- 15. June-31. August 2022
- 28. October - 1. November 2022
- 23. December 2022-1. January 2023
- 6-9. April 2023
- 28-30. April 2023
- 26-28. Mai 2023
- 16. June-31. August 2023
- 20-31. October 2023
- 23. December 2023-1. January 2024